Guidelines for Column Advancement Credit
- University courses may not be repeated for credit.
- CUSD Staff Development workshops may be repeated on a limited basis:
- 15 hours of CUSD Staff Development = 1 unit of column advancement credit.
- CLAD classes may not be repeated for credit.
- Credit for all other classes is limited to one time per workshop per year (July 1 through June 30).
- A combination of university coursework and CUSD staff development may be used to fulfill column advancement requirements.
Submitting Hours for Credit
- Getting Column Advancement Credit for CUSD Staff Development Hours: When individuals have completed sufficient staff development hours, they may request (in writing) that an official copy of their staff development transcript be sent from the CUSD Staff Development Office to the personnel office. Please allow a minimum of 10 working days for this request to be processed.
- Getting Column Advancement Credit for units completed through other institutions : Individuals must submit original grade cards or transcripts directly to the Human Resource Services office (Note: The staff development office only handles CUSD transcripts).