A new board meeting item highlighting exceptional practices and partnerships in our schools. The examples below include project-based learning and innovative programs in science and engineering and school collaborations.
- June 8, 2016 – Kinoshita Elementary students have the opportunity to participate in two outstanding career-building programs, Future Scientists and Engineers of America (FSEA) and College Bound
- May 25, 2016 - CUSD’s Career & Technical Education (CTE) Pathways and Programs
- February 24, 2016--CUSD School Counseling Program
- January 27, 2016 - Dana Hills High School Health and Medical Occupations (HMO) Academy and Kaiser Permanente Internship Program. Click Here to view the CUSD Board Presentation
- December 9 – South Orange County’s Only Public K-12 International Baccalaureate (IB) Pathway at Carl Hankey K-8 and Capistrano Valley High School. Click Here to view the CUSD Board Presentation.
- November 18 – A STEM Pathway: Castille Elementary, Newhart Middle School, and Capistrano Valley High School. Click Here to view the CUSD Board Presentation