All IPE Applications should be completed online by Parents
- The IPE Application is available to parents through the link below, and also your school's website.
- Submitted applications will generate a time-stamped email response to applicants.
- The email will include a PDF attachment (approximately 5 pages). Applicants will need access to a printer.
- After printing please complete the packet with the supporting documentation, signatures etc.
- Please return the completed IPE application packet to your school site admin.
- IPE applications are considered incomplete until parents return the completed PDF packet back to the school site.
- Please do not email information to the school sites. They are expecting all hard copies turned in at one time.
- IPE applications will be screened and approved prior to the start of Semester 2.
- Approval notification will be sent to families from the IPE teacher explaining next steps.
- Denials will also be messaged similarly, and if needed the school site IPE Administrator can provide follow-up assistance.
Application For Independent Physical Education Course (I.P.E.)
Online Independent Physical Education application packets for the 2016-2017 school year are currently closed for Semester one, but will reopen for 2 weeks from 5-19 December 2016 for Semester 2 only. You must apply online during this time in order to be considered.
- IPE Sports Qualifications for 2017
- Online IPE Application (will be open from May 15th - June 2nd, 2017)
Please review the IPE Guidelines to ensure that your packet is complete. The IPE Guidelines are embedded within the IPE application. Incomplete applications will not be considered for IPE.