Education Services Leadership Team
Dr. Julie Hatchel
|Dr. Michelle Le Patner
Assistant Superintendent, Secondary Schools
Executive Director, Assessment & Evalutation
Executive Director, State & Federal Programs
Executive Director, Student Services
Director Instructional Support and Professional Learning
|Dr. Debbi Keeler
Director, Early Learning Programs
The Education Services Department exists to support the delivery of quality instruction to all CUSD students.
We believe all students learn best when...
- their classroom environments are conducive to learning and reflect a culture of community, collaboration, and high expectations for all;
- they actively engage in a coherent curriculum that reflects rigorous content, and emphasizes critical thinking, application, and innovation;
- there are clearly communicated goals and objectives;
- they receive instruction that is focused, purposeful, and appropriately paced;
- they receive differentiate support for their learning; and
- they build responsibility for their own learning through an ongoing partnership with their teachers.