Education Services Leadership Team
|Dr. Susan Holliday
Interim Assistant Superintendent, Education Services
|Dr. Greg Merwin
Executive Director of Curriculum & Instruction - Pre-Grade 5
Executive Director, Secondary Curriculum & Instruction
Executive Director, State & Federal Programs
Executive Director, Student Intervention & Support Services
Director, Pupil Welfare
|Dr. Jennifer Heckert
Director, Intervention Systems
|Dr. Debbi Keeler
Director, Early Learning Programs
Director, Assessment, Research & Accountability
The Education Services Department exists to support the delivery of quality instruction to all CUSD students.
We believe all students learn best when...
- their classroom environments are conducive to learning and reflect a culture of community, collaboration, and high expectations for all;
- they actively engage in a coherent curriculum that reflects rigorous content, and emphasizes critical thinking, application, and innovation;
- there are clearly communicated goals and objectives;
- they receive instruction that is focused, purposeful, and appropriately paced;
- they receive differentiated support for their learning; and
- they build responsibility for their own learning through an ongoing partnership with their teachers.