Detailed Descriptions of Release of Student Information
You have agreed to the release of certain information on the Student Information 2014-15 form.
- Click Here for more detailed descriptions on each item
2014-15 Parent Notifications/Information
Your signature on the Student Information Card in your registration packet verifies that you have received and understand the information in the Annual Notification to Parents/Guardian Booklet, 2014-15, and agree to abide by the policies of the Capistrano Unified School District. Notifications include guidelines on the following topics and hard copies can also be requested from your school site:
- Parent Information Guide 2014-15 - English - Coming Soon. Please check back.
- Parent Information Guide 2014-15 - Spanish - Coming Soon. Please check back.
- Sexual Harassment
- Academic Dishonesty Policy
- Expulsions/drugs, alcohol, weapons and serious offenses
- Promotion Requirements (middle)
- Graduation Requirements (high)
- 2014-15 Annual Notice to Parents/Guardians
- Library/Textbook Information
- Book Locker Agreement
- Indian Education/Title VII Student Eligibility Certification
- Migrant Education Program Letter
- McKinney-Vento Assistance Act Confidential Form
- Model Notification of Rights under FERPA
- Potassium Iodide Letter to Parents - no longer a required form
- Student Internet/Software Acceptable Use Agreement
- Student Dress and Grooming Standards